Monday, October 4, 2010

Trinity Club VB

In case ya'll (I know, I said "ya'll"! I'm turning into a Texan!) did not know, I participate in the club volleyball team for Trinity. I play outside hitter and I pretty much rock. This past Saturday, we had a super long tournament. I woke up at 6:30 a.m. Saturday morning. It was awful, especially considering the fact that I had gone to bed at 3:30 a.m. that same morning. If you are not a math genius, that is three total hours of sleep! Although I only slumbered for three hours, my mom brought me a Starbucks coffee, which pepped me up real quick!

After the long car ride, I arrived at the location where we would be playing our tournament. The caffeine was pulsing through my veins. I was so hyper that my teammates were scared and confused. Everyone looked like zombies. However, we had to play at nine, so they needed to suck it up. When nine came around, we were all pumped up and ready to play. However, we got creamed. Why did we get creamed? The setter on the the other team had the prettiest hands I had ever seen. Her hands reminded me of a soft angel floating on a fluffy cloud. Not only was the setter amazing, but they has an outside hitter who jumped literally 32 inches! I did NOT want to dig her hits! After a hard loss, we had a break.

During the break, our team went to watch the boys club volleyball team. Man, they are awesome! These boys jumped so high that their faces went over the net. I was so impressed that I wanted to cry in happiness. In addition, the boys were attractive. It was a combination of my two favorite things; volleyball and hot boys. Not only did I enjoy this bliss, but my friend Kelsea (we call ourselves "k squared") decided she was going to marry this 6' 7" kid on the opposing team named Phil. However, the game ended and so did our enjoyment. It was time to play again.

The rest of the tournament was okay. We had an even record; nothing too special. However, I have never had so much fun at a volleyball tournament. I also felt like I really improved throughout the day. I love my volleyball girls and I cannot wait for the next tournament!


This is me. Ha Just Kidding. This is a girl we played at the tournament. Her vertical is amazing!


Creative Commons License
High Jumper by Kelsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment