Monday, October 18, 2010

Sean Foreman WILL be my husband

For the people who do not know, I have a best friend. Her name is Amy. She is pretty chill. One day as we sat in our room discussing our activities for fall break, Amy told me she was going to the 3oh!3 concert and invited me to join.

Now, I have heard a couple of 3oh!3's songs. They had a couple hits that went mainstream. However, I had never really truly invested in their music. Boy, I should have.

I was kind of pumped for Thursday night of fall break to come around. I was not completely bouncing off the walls to see 3oh!3, but I was somewhat excited. A group of six girls, myself included, took a taxi to the concert.

I was expecting this concert to be more formal. I thought there would be seats and rows and proper numbering. Man, I was wrong. I show up to find a huge group of all different types of people crowded together into one big blob. My friends and I pushed our way in before the concert started. Suddenly, the lights went out. The screams were mind-blowing. I started to get a rush. 3oh!3 walked on the stage. As I looked up to the stage, I saw him; the man I am going to marry.

Sean Foreman is one of the two band members of 3oh!3. He is one of the most attractive singers I have ever seen. His gorgeous blue eyes and million dollar smile made me cry tears of happiness. Not only was he aesthetically pleasing, but he had a sense of humor and stage presence. He cracked jokes with the crowd. He danced like a goof. He even started interacting with the audience. It was pure bliss. I never wanted the concert to end. I just wanted to drool over this perfect guy.

Needless to say, the concert did end, and so did my joy. However, I downloaded all of 3oh!3's videos on Itunes and I watch them regularly to get a glimpse of my future husband.



Creative Commons License
My husband by Kelsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment