Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

As you all know, this past weekend was one of my favorite holidays: Halloween!Honestly, I did not get a costume this year. Well, I did, but it did not work out. My plan was to be Shakira from the video "Hips don't Lie." However, I was also planning on losing a lot of weight before that. Needless to say, that didn't happen. This meant I was totally hopeless when Saturday's costume party came! However, I was determined to find something to wear to the party. I searched all over my closet. There it was! I found it. I happened to have some bell bottom sweatpants (weird, I know). Also, I had a rainbow vest and a headband. I put it all together and BAM, I was a hippie. I know, not very creative, but I was desperate. I later met up with my best friend Amy and we went to the party! She was dressed as Britney Spears and it was awesome!

We arrived at the party and were greeted by a huge crowd of people. They were all very impressed by Amy's costume; my costume, not so much. However, I did not really care, at least I had a costume. Some people were lame and did not even dress up at all! All in all, I was impressed with myself and I had an extremely fun night!




Creative Commons License
Halloween by Kelsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment