Monday, August 30, 2010

Hotty McHotty Pants


After almost two weeks at Trinity, I have observed something extremely important; almost every guy at this school is very attractive. I think this is because we are in Texas and Texas is a good-looking state. Arizona, on the other hand, did not have such a variety of hotness.

I have met the preppy looking, blonde, blue eyed men. I have met the mysterious tall, dark and handsome men. I have met the sporty buff dudes and the scrawny, yet somehow attractive theatre boys. What is the importance of my observations? I will tell you. These observations make every day of my life a joy to live. You may think I am shallow, but that is because I am.

I remember when I was a wee little high schooler, I came to Trinity to check out the campus. What was the first thing I noticed? I noticed a hot surfer guy chilling in the Admissions Office. I was in love with Trinity after that day. Do not get me wrong, there are other aspects about this school that make it great, but these beautiful faces and bodies make me melt.

Girls, do not try to deny it. These boys are hot. I have never seeen such a cornucopia of gorgeous people. Will I ever date one of these boys? I sure hope so! Anyways, make sure to check out all these boys.
Roy, an attractive football player, flexes his bicep.



Creative Commons License
Roy's Bicep by Kelsey is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment